Blogger tells me this will make 100 posts. I feel like I should write something ground breaking, or at least moderately interesting, to celebrate.
Instead, I will do the opposite and write probably the most boring post ever written. I don't have energy to write something interesting. The pressure to write something 100th post-caliber is too much to match, so I'll just concede defeat.
This was my last weekend before final exams start (Friday). After spending Wednesday and Thursday cooking, eating and cleaning, I just did work the rest of the time. In fact, this was the first weekend all semester that I (a) went to school and (b) did work on BOTH Saturday and Sunday [it might even be the first weekend I did work]. I feel pretty productive, which is motivating, but exhausted. This week is kind of a marathon for me because my finals are really squeezed together this semester (Friday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday). I still need to make some sort of outline for community property and admin law, finish my outlines for fed tax of business entities and bankruptcy... and then learn that stuff.
If it weren't for the Frank Sinatra holiday station on Pandora.com, I might not get through finals this year. But now I'm pretty sure I'll make it. 11 more days!!
1 comment:
good job!!! I'm going to check out the Frank station right now!
Post a Comment