Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Let's Play: Who Does Baby Look Like?

Pretty much everyone agrees that Timmy looks like PJO, but there are a few features that we think he gets from me: his eyes and forehead, his long fingers and monkey toes, and of course his sparkling personality and overall killer good looks! ;)

What do you think?

PJO and his mom:



Timmy and his mom:



Newborn LEO:





Newborn Timmy:



Baby PJO:






Baby Timmy:







Baby LEO(yes, I know I look like a boy):








Baby Timmy:



2 comments:

Shelley said...

I dunno about who Timmy looks like, but in that picture with your parents, you totally look like yourself as an adult! :) And you're all three adorable!

CP said...

I have to say he looks like you to me! Baby LEO all the way! It's so funny you did this because on Tuesday I was looking through my baby albums and I thought I should make the same post! Crazy!